Blessings of St Joseph!
We urge continued caution and care in sanitary safeguards for all individuals with the
high transmission rate associated with the Delta Variant of the coronavirus.
Weekend services are currently offered at 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM on Sundays.
During the week, 12:10 PM services are on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays ONLY.
The Holy Rosary will be prayed after the Wednesday Mass.
Confessions will be heard 15 minutes prior to each Mass or at anytime by appointment.
Guidelines for Public Mass at St. Joseph
- Masks are recommended for all entering the Church, even if vaccinated. -- If you do not have a mask, ask and we will be happy to provide you with one.
-There is signage and directional arrows designating entrances/exits and directions to walk up or down aisles, to encourage social distancing. In addition, pews are marked off to further encourage appropriate distancing for people who are not in the same household.
- We will give instructions during Mass for safe methods for receiving the Eucharist.
- We will monitor the number of people entering the Church during each Mass, and are prepared to allow people into the Lower Church if we reach a safe capacity, where we can celebrate Mass simultaneously if needed.
We also wish to stress that:
- if you are sick;
- part of a vulnerable population;
- or if you feel any hesitation or fear at all, please remain home for now.
- We will continue to live stream our Mass as we have been, posting on Facebook and our website, and the dispensation of the obligation to attend Mass remains in effect at this time. Join us in prayer in our live stream, continue to pray at home, and feel free to call us if you are in need of anything - even just a conversation or contact!