Blessings of St Joseph!
In response to fears and concerns regarding the COVID-19 virus, we urge continued caution and care in sanitary safeguards for all individuals.
Guidelines for Public Mass at St. Joseph
- There is signage and directional arrows designating entrances/exits and directions to walk up or down aisles, to encourage social distancing. In addition, pews are marked off to further encourage appropriate distancing for people who are not in the same household.
- Masks are required for all adults entering the Church. If you do not have a mask, we will be able to provide you with one.
- We will give instructions during Mass for safe methods for receiving the Eucharist.
- At this time, the Church will not yet be open for private prayer other than our Mass time. We will send out an update as soon as this changes.
- We must monitor the number of people entering the Church during each Mass, and keep to a maximum of 25% capacity.
We continually give updates here on our website and on our facebook page when changes do occur.
We also wish to stress that:
- if you are sick;
- part of a vulnerable population;
- or if you feel any hesitation or fear at all, please remain home for now.
We will continue to live stream our Mass as we have been, posting on Facebook and our website, and the dispensation of the obligation to attend Mass remains in effect at this time. Join us in prayer in our live stream, continue to pray at home, and feel free to call us if you are in need of anything - even just a conversation or contact!