Catholic Social Teaching
The Church's social teaching is a rich treasure of wisdom about building a just society and living lives of holiness amidst the challenges of modern society.
This remains true and is all the more so in light of these difficult and fragile times. We be frequently addressing the themes from Catholic Social Teaching in the coming weeks and months:
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to family, community and participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the poor and vulnerable
- The dignity of work, and the rights of workers
- Care for God's creation
For more information, and for a collection of social teaching documents, visit the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops' website.
Recent blog post from OCP in response to our recent events: